California Divorce help-Mediation help-How to divorce without a lawyer-divorce checklist

Divorce, Estate Planning, Name Change – What forms do I need to file?

The California Judicial Branch provides free legal forms for a wide range of purposes (links below). The process of choosing the right forms to file and completing them can feel daunting. What exactly is the difference between a living trust and a living will? How do you determine if a will exists in a probate case? Should you pursue a divorce, or a legal separation? 

Consulting a legal document assistant can be a cost-effective alternative to hiring a lawyer. At San Diego Legal and Real Estate Services, we handle document preparation, filing, and scheduling, while keeping you informed of your options so that you can have peace of mind. 

Forms for divorce, legal separation, and annulments:

Information on wills, estate, and probate:

Steps to change your name:

Probate-Family Law-Mediation-California Divorce-Estate Planning-Legal Services-Affordable legal services

Need help filing your legal documents? Contact Us!

Leave a Reply